I love December! it is my favorite of months and it’s drawing near. as i told a close friend recently, in my opinion, it is the BESTEST MONTH EVER.
how time flies. seems like yesterday when pastor declared this the DEKTOS year. wow. what a year this has been. i cannot believe that i am already counting down to Christmas.
5 reasons why i love December:
1. Christmas! i love shopping for & buying gifts but not wrapping them. because i am simply not very good at wrapping them nicely! my friends know this. i know gd places to get really pretty pre-made wrappers, you can ask me :)
2. Birthdays! i know a number of people born in this very blessed month and majority of them are really close friends :)
3. Holidays! it’s an awesome time to catch up with family & friends as the year winds down and a new one prepares to open itself to a whole new journey of opportunities & fantasies.
4. Jesus! yes, though Jesus wasn’t really born in December but anytime/everytime is a great time to celebrate Jesus. His life and death. His end brought us hope for a new beginning. I love Jesus and am so glad He loved (loves!) me first :)
5. My friend’s baby girl. yes, M. this is for you. wooohoooo!! isn’t it exciting? a whole new chapter awaits to unfold, in your favorite month too, just for you :) i am so happy/excited for you. so happy/excited that i decided to dedicate this post to you :)
some fab clothing you can consider getting for your little princess…
my personal favorite is number 3 – born to shop (ofcourse!) but i decided to be practical and give you other more ideal choices to choose from :) there’s one that says “i get my good looks from my daddy” that i don’t think you’d choose…then again, maybe you would. hah! ;) “little miracle” is really beautiful too.
so many reasons and more, to love December. *smiles
p.s. these pretty adorable onesies as they call em’ can be found @https://www.babymallonline.com/